Whether you’re considering an event or exhibition for the first time, or you’re a trusted trader, branding is key to setting your business apart from the rest. Pop up stands are a great way to help with this, promoting your business and creating a professional look in any space. We’ve pulled together a helpful guide to help choose, design and use your next pop up stand in the best way for your business.
What is a pop up stand?
In short, pop up stands are mobile promotional displays designed specifically for exhibitions, conferences and places to help advertise a company’s branding. Their mobility makes them ideal for temporary locations and on-the-go advertising, as they are usually made up of an easy-to-assemble aluminium frame, paired with a printed graphic to create a high impact backdrop.
Different types of pop up stands
There are many different types of pop up stands depending on your needs. A pop up promotional counter creates a space for you to stand and talk to prospective clients about your products and/or services. You can use the counter to display additional collateral, including leaflets and business cards for clients to take away.
Nowadays, no exhibition is complete without a free standing ipad stand. Tablets are the ideal accessory for showing customers additional marketing collateral and they can be a helpful focal point for talking through specific areas of your business in detail with online demos to hand.
Pop up displays with a tv stand is another a great digital alternative, showcasing more of what you have to offer than a singular image. You can create a showreel of your products or even a ‘how to’ video to explain certain areas of the business.
Why use pop up stands
There are a number of benefits to using pop up stands within your marketing campaign.
- High visual impact – pop up stands provide a large visual display to quicky and efficiently showcase what your company does
- Easy assembly – a pop up stand allows you to create a professional space in a matter of minutes. And they are also super quick and easy to take down too, so you can focus more time on preparing your sales pitch.
- Easy to transport – they fold away so easily, usually into a self-contained bag which can be easily transported in a car or taken on public transport. And because of this they are easy to store when not in use too!
- Lots of choice – there are loads of different shapes and sizes to choose from, including additional extras. And they can be printed either single sided or double sided.
- Durable – produced with the highest quality materials, if treated well, your pop up stand could last a lifetime. Choose a design that will stand the test of time and you’ll be able to use it again, and again.
- Easy to refresh – if you find the need to refresh your branding, the graphics can be easily replaced too, saving you money on buying a new stand every time.
How to design your pop up stand
When designing your stand you want to try and follow these top tips:
- Ensure you logo is bold and highly visible, ideally towards the top so people can see from far away.
- Imagery should only be used if they are excellent quality and are of a high enough resolution to avoid a blurry, pixelated image.
- Make sure you consider the whole of the space available. Don’t waste space, but don’t overuse either. Consider every inch carefully to ensure your display is effective.
And when creating your final display ensure the files are supplied as high quality PDFs; with a CMYK format; and check whether bleed is required for your chosen stand.
If you’re planning to attend an exhibition, event or conference, make sure you have the right pop up stand or stands to showcase who you are and what you do. Promoting your business with a professional pop up stand is a solid investment in your company and your marketing campaign. Whether that’s a pop up promotional counter, a free standing ipad stand or a pop up display with tv stand, we at Parkes Print can help!
Let us know about your event and we’ll design a pop up stand or stands that meet your requirements. Our experienced design team can help you prepare for your exhibition down to the finest detail, ensuring that your stand supports your marketing goals.
If you would like to learn more about our exhibition stand hire or for a free stand visual, call us on 01767 603930 or fill out an enquiry form.